Aerial Yoga Kids
Aerial Yoga for Children is a great opportunity for children to build strength, flexibility, coordination, stamina and fitness in a fun and inspiring environment of flying hammocks. Aerial Yoga for Children classes have a special syllabus designed by the instructor for youth participants:
- Introduction to breathing, relaxation and mindfulness techniques;
- Moves and positions (asanas) of traditional yoga on the ground and in mid-air hanging hammocks;
- Beginner acrobatic tricks – including basic inversions, flips and spins.
Aerial Yoga for Children is a 12-week course, based on the general school term.
The program is designed for a closed group of maximum of eight children aged:
- 6-11 (Aerial Yoga for Kids - AYK); and
- 12-16 (Aerial Yoga for Teens - AYT).
£120 (£10/lesson) which includes online registration, personal equipment use, props that are provided during classes and instruction.
Siblings discount: £96/child (£8/lesson)
Each class is 60 minutes long.
Please note Terms and Conditions applies.